All fruit and vegetables come with their own unique benefits. We believe Chantenay carrots are special because they contain important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for growth, good health and maintaining energy.
Why Kids love Chantenay Carrots (and so will you!)
We all know it can sometimes be a challenging task to get our children to eat a
variety of vegetables. Carrots tend to be popular with children for their sweet
taste and crunchy texture, and with Chantenay there’s even more benefits that
make them really popular:
- One carrot snugly fits into the hand of a small child, no need to chop up or prepare they come ready to eat
- 4 carrots fit neatly into a lunchbox providing a great tasting and healthy lunch with no mess
- Chantenay taste great raw, almost like a fruit – great for picnics, snacks and eating on the go
- Great finger food, eat as many as you like on their own or with a dip
- Munch on them before dinner or tea and they wontt fill you up
- No peeling, just roast, steam, boil, mash, stir fry, put in salads
- No wrapping, no core, no pips and no waste!
Chantenay carrots are available at most supermarkets all year round.