Layers of delicious fresh ingredients, shake it up, and you’ve got a perfectly dressed and delicious salad.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 4 tbsp of your favourite dressing
- 6 Chantenay carrots, sliced
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 sprig mint, finely chopped
- 80g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 handfuls baby leaf spinach, washed
- 2 large jars
What to do:
Add 2 tbsp dressing in the bottom of each jar.
Divide the sliced carrots and chickpeas between the jars, then top with the cherry tomatoes and mint.
Finally, top with the feta cheese and the spinach, and seal the jars.
Eat straight away or keep in the fridge until you are hungry.