Hello and welcome to the Chantenay Carrot website. We hope you will also visit our kids section to see how your children can have some fun exploring how healthy, tasty and easy to eat our small carrots are. You will also meet Tiny C there; he’s an inspirational character who kids will love.
Why Eat Chantenay Carrots?
We naturally want the best for ourselves and for our children and what can be more important than our health and wellbeing. Chantenay Carrots support the governments ‘5 a day’ scheme to encourage everyone to eat at least five portions of vegetable and fruit each day. www.5aday.nhs.uk
Food Fact: 80g or approximately five Chantenay carrots count as one portion towards the recommended five portions of fruit and vegetables that we should eat each day. One portion contains just 20 calories.
All fruit and vegetables come with their own unique benefits. We believe Chantenay carrots are special because they contain important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for growth, good health and maintaining energy.
Why Kids love Chantenay Carrots (and so will you!)
We all know it can sometimes be a challenging task to get our children to eat a
variety of vegetables. Carrots tend to be popular with children for their sweet
taste and crunchy texture, and with Chantenay there’s even more benefits that
make them really popular:
- One carrot snugly fits into the hand of a small child, no need to chop up or prepare they come ready to eat
- 4 carrots fit neatly into a lunchbox providing a great tasting and healthy lunch with no mess
- Chantenay taste great raw, almost like a fruit – great for picnics, snacks and eating on the go
- Great finger food, eat as many as you like on their own or with a dip
- Munch on them before dinner or tea and they won’t fill you up
- No peeling, just roast, steam, boil, mash, stir fry, put in salads
- No wrapping, no core, no pips and no waste!
Chantenay carrots are available at most supermarkets all year round.